sábado, 22 de marzo de 2008

A YEAR AGO...

Last year I was spending my first day in Hanoi, the weather was very cold and the there motorcycles every where, that first day was very shcking, plus I was waiting a call from Ana the cordinator to tell me when were going to get Sarah. So the first day I took a map and went to explore the city, my first stop was the Hanoi prison the place where they took the american prisoners( a very depressing place) , then I went to the lake that is like meeting point for the vietnamese people, they go there to eat ice cream and do exercise.
My pretty view, I wake up to this my first day.
I was so anxious that when I got to the hotel I could not sleep and I start to take pictures of the room.
The first hanoi adventure was to cross the street, they don't know the meaning of stop.
Some the prisoners, mc cain is the first to the right.


No hay comentarios: