martes, 18 de marzo de 2008

SCARY MOMENT

I work in old san juan and like his name theres lots of old colonial houses and lots of them going on remodeling , lasst week I was on my way to leave Sarah on her day care which is close to work, but while I was passing in my car in front of this house a piece of the balcony felt and went straight to my car car window and not just any window , the window next to Sarah, when I look back my girl was cover with cristals, this was the scariest moment that I have live since I got Sarah, Thank God it was just that scare because the piece that was made of iron(the old kind) went straight to the floor and Sarah just got a few scratches in her right arm. My girl has a great angel in heaven hows always watching over her. Thank you mom for keeping an eye on her on your granddaugther. I hopethis never happen again and the contruction people will take care more safety ways to keep people safe.





No hay comentarios: