martes, 1 de mayo de 2007

THE BEGINING

My journey to Sarah start on april of 2006.

I'm lucky to say that my paper chase was very smooth and with the support of family and friends my documents went to Vietnam on december of 2006 and on january 11 just one month of wait I saw my beautiful girl for the first time.
On march 21th I made the long trip to get my Sarah and to my great luck it was a match made in heaven, like if were meant to be, my stay in Hanoi was very good I learned a lot about my baby's birth country, I hope to teach her as much as I can about Vietnam and her people so she can feel proud of her roots.
Now we are home learning something new everyday, she's a very smart little girl which makes everyday an adventure.

1 comentario:

Millie dijo...

Di & Sarah:

Me siento muy orgullosa de ambas. Definitivamente son madre e hija.

Que Dios las bendiga,

Millie